Success measures up.
So we created Winners’ Circle, a program that uses expert analysis, resident interviews and rigorous performance reviews to give us a clear picture of where we stand.
Winners’ Circle focuses on dozens of measurable standards in three significant areas: Service, Social and Fiscal responsibilities. Here are just a few:
- Meeting individual resident needs, including food and nutrition, health, social, spiritual, transportation, environmental and hospitality service.
- Privacy and confidentiality practices implemented organization-wide.
- Ethical decision-making, in accordance with the Front Porch Principles of Ethics Service, verified through resident and family interviews.
- Resident volunteering supported and rewarded.
- Environmentally friendly conservation and recycling programs.
- Comprehensive disaster/emergency preparedness plans in place.
Each standard has a target and our communities must meet or exceed 85% of the targets to achieve Winners’ Circle status.
We recognize the importance of an independent, objective analysis. So we put together an advisory panel of outside experts who work with our Organizational Accountability Group to provide a clear, unbiased picture of each community’s performance.
Winners’ Circle is a great tool for helping us improve how we meet the needs of our residents, and inspiring our community teams to work together to reach a common goal.