Here are some of the most common questions that we hear from people as they create their paths to our communities.
- Is living at a retirement community regimented?
No, it’s not. It’s about facilitating your life the way you want to live it.
- Do I have choices?
Yes! We’re big on having choices for everything.
- Do I have to dine at a certain time?
Not at all, we’re here to accommodate your life, and flexible dining hours are a part of that.
- Am I allowed to bring my car?
- Can my grandchildren visit?
- Do I have the same freedoms at your community that I do at home?
Yes, you do. It’s all about living life your way at Front Porch.
- Do I have to participate in activities?
You don’t have to do anything you don’t want to. No worries.
- Do you have an emergency preparedness plan?
Yes, we do. And we revisit our preparations on a regular basis.
- Is the company financially sound?
Yes. You can find out more about our financial health here.
- Do you accept pets?
Yes, they’re family too. Please talk to a sales representative for our requirements.